1. You say "eh" all the time and don't realize it
2. You hate the United States and the President (bueno, con Obama están haciendo la excepción!)
3. You have at least one Maple Syrup bottle in your home
4. Know you can get a Pizza faster than an ambulance
5. Buy hot dogs in packages of 12 and buy buns in a package of 8
6. Design your halloween costume to fit over your snowsuit
7. Know that driving in the winter is better because all the pot holes are filled with snow
8. Know which leaves make good toilet paper
9. You find -40 a little chilly!!!
10. You perk up when you hear the theme for hockey night in Canada :S
11. You're not offended by the term "Homo Milk"
12. You eat chocolate bars not candy bars
13. You drink pop not soda
14. You drive on a highway not a free way
15. You have Canadian Tire money in your wallet :D
16. Get excited when an American TV show mentions Canada
17. You know that the last letter of the alphabet is pronounced "Zed" not "Zee"
18. You were in grade 12 not the 12th grade
19. Know that "eh?" is an important word in our vocabulary and more polite than "huh?"
20. There is German food, chinease food, italian food, american food...BUT NO CANADIAN FOOD!
21. Canadian lottery winings are non taxable
22. You know what a plug is in front of your car
(sacado de Facebook, está fun!!!)
Digan cuántas cumplen!!! Yo voy bien, tengo como 12!!! :D